Turn over Scenario card A and place it near the board.
- Card A: Developing Trackball
Developing Trackball gives Hi-Q and ElecArmor special Ability cards used only for this scenario. Place them face up, as those characters have now learned these abilities.
- Developing Trackball is a very important goal in this scenario. If you cannot develop it fully (by moving the token to 11 or higher) before defeating the first Supervillain, you will not be strong enough to face the Menace!
- From here on out, your story will progress when you complete the steps described under “Conditions for Moving On.”
- To start with, your goal is to meet the condition below.
- Starting now, Hi-Q will not be able to leave Akihabara until the Menace appears, even if you use some kind of movement effect.
- Each player immediately gains 1 EXP.
Proceed to the next page immediately after resolving the action that defeats the first normal Villain.